1. Developing a personal relationship with our God and Savior and sharing that relationship with others.
2. Discovering and applying the principles of the Bible.
3. Establishing and maintaining trust in all relationships.
4. Allowing the Holy Spirit to demonstrate His fruit in their life.
5. Investing their time and talents in the constructive pursuit of excellence and gaining academic subject matter proficiency.
6. Recognizing that the success of the group depends upon the contribution of each individual.
7. Choosing responsible actions and attitudes that result in privilege and freedom.
8. Experiencing the joy of prayer and growing in God's grace.
PRINCIPLES FOR LIFE AT CCA
I attend Canyon Christian Academy to: LEARN
HONOR MY PARENTS
BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS
WORLD WIDE EDUCATION
Canyon Christian Academy is Operated by Seventh-day Adventist church.
The Seventh-Day Adventist Educational system is the largest Protestant parochial school system in the world. This organization has a total number 0f 7,598 educational institutions in over 100 countries, and 1.5 million students’ worldwide.
At Canyon Christian Academy we are committed to training future leaders through redemptive discipline, educational values that teach students to put God first in their lives, and to respect others. We believe that every student can thrive in a positive and stimulating environment, that views them as unique individuals. We are located in the beautiful town of Alamogordo, and plan to open for the 2019-2020 school year.
To learn more about our curriculum click on this link below!
Are you ready to start your future with us?
Canyon Christian Academy is Accredited by:
Adventist Accreditation Association
National Council for Private School Education